Application DeadlineApril 29th 2019
Contract TypeFull Time
Reporting ToPartner Alliance Manager
As part of C5 Alliance’s continued development and new business strategy, we are excited to be recruiting to expand our business.
C5 Alliance hold some of the UK's highest accreditations with strategic partners such as Microsoft.
This role involves the provision of in-depth pre-sales ownership in the positioning and enablement of licensing procurement through the sales cycle. You will act as an advisory representative, providing impartial advice as a trusted advisor to end-customers, internal salespeople and consultants.
Working alongside the Partner Alliance Manager, you will be able to present the C5 Alliance vendor vision and strategy coherently and consistently to a procurement, technical and business audience.
- Manage and administer current license agreements for both internal use and for clients.
- Support new business opportunities and help build and qualify opportunity pipeline.
- Actively promote the core vendors in the C5 Alliance portfolio internally and externally.
- Understand the customer’s requirements through the entire sales cycle, working with the appropriate business units to support the implementation of a solution.
- Maintain product/solutions expertise of market trends in aligned technologies, including understanding of competition.
- Visit customers and host software licensing workshops.
- Engage with appropriate internal resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Be the point of contact for software licensing related customer enquiries and queries, and readily resolve these to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Identify, plan, prepare, and negotiate any annuity and transactional business. Support Relationship Managers in doing the same.
- Ensure good collaboration & communication with vendors on all renewals and new opportunities, including negotiation tactics.
- Assist with sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information.
- Maintain accurate forecast, updated continuously and in line with expected profit.
- Manage vendor-related renewals.
- Manage deal registration for software licensing business.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Extremely strong organisational and productivity skills to seamlessly manage multiple complex engagements simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong understanding of software technology, licensing, and controls with ability to understand and interpret nuances of software license agreements and contracts.
- Good understanding of business processes in large companies.
- Strong understanding of software license compliance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working across all business functions at every level from individual contributor to C-Level executives.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
Employees at C5 enjoy an attractive benefits package as part of our continuous employee value commitment.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance
- Corporate gym rates
- Corporate dental scheme rates
- Personalised training plans
- Proactive learning environment
- Company-wide social and team events
- Daily fruit
- Access to the latest technologies
- Access to technology leaders / technical specialists
- An environment to be yourself